||Kumagae Hospital, an obstetrics/gynecology clinic, is founded by Dr. Kumagae
and later run by Dr. Haruyuki Asaba.
||Dr. Takeichi Asaba founds the Asaba Medical Research Foundation and Kumagae
Hospital is donated to the organization.
||A 19-bed psychiatric unit is added to the Kumagae campus.
||Kohnan Hospital, a 100-bed psychiatric facility, is built in Tamano under
the Asaba Medical Research Foundation.
||Kohnan Hospital is expanded to a 208-bed facility.
||Dr. Hiroyuki Asaba closes Kumagae Hospital, and focus is placed on Kohnan
||Kohnan Hospital - A new occupational therapy center is introduced
||Kohnan Hospital - Number of beds reduced to 173 beds / 3 wards
||Kohnan Hospital - New building completed (3 floors + 1 semi-underground
- Number of beds reduced to 105 beds
- Renovation of old building
- Number of beds increased to 155 beds
- Short-term psychiatric unit (55 beds)
- Long-term psychiatric unit (50 beds)
- Geriatric psychiatry unit (50 beds)